Getting ahead financially is not luck, it’s not even smarts…. it’s the habits you make.
People who win or inherit money can just as easily lose it if they don’t create wise habits around how they manage their wealth.
People who set themselves up with wise habits around how they manage the money they have, will, over time, build multiple, fat, financial foundations under themselves.
It’s not how much you earn, it’s what you do with it.
In these six steps to wealth, we begin with your mindset to open up your thinking and engage your inner most desires and inspiration around building wealth. Then we move into the magical “HOW”. We unpack the habits of the most wealthy people to set you up with solid, strategic habits. It will be these practical strategies that you put into place now which will set you up for your future.
- How to turn on your wealthy mindset
- How to turn off old ideologies around money that your parents gave you
- Money Management
- Strategies and practical exercises to set up wealth building habits for life
- Valuing Wealth
- Nett worth annual upgrade
- Lifestyle costs
- Financial Planning for the life you want
- Welcome to Healthy Wealth
- Something to get you thinking....
- Preparation work before we begin
- Where we're going
- How to get the most out of this course
- Knowledge is king
- The way our heads work
- What does that mean?
- Exercise One: Explanation
- Exercise One: Value Wealth Building
- Exercise One: Examples
- Exercise One: Advice
- Exercise One: Tip One
- Money is the root of all evil.
- Money is for the greedy.
- Money doesn’t grow on trees.
- It is more blessed to give than to receive.
- It takes money to make money.
- Lucky in love or lucky in money.
- I’m not smart enough to become wealthy.
- Exercise Two: Explanation
- Know Your Personal Nett Worth
- Your starting position
- Exercise Three: Personal Nett Worth
- Know Your Expenses
- Exercise Four: Lifestyle Expenses
- Exercise Four: Tip One
- Budgeting & Planning
- Exercise Five: Big Ticket Items
- Exercise Five: Tip One
- Exercise Five: Tip Two
- Exercise Five: Tip Three
- Exercise Five: Tip Four
- Know where you're going
- Cushions and Padding and Cushions
- Exercise Six: Building Cushions
- Exercise Six: Step One
- Exercise Six: Step Two
- Exercise Six: Step Three
- Exercise Six: Summary
- Exercise Six: Tip One
- Exercise Six: Tip Two
- Exercise Six: Tip Three
- Exercise Six: Tip Four (for Self-employed people)
- Exercise Six: Tip Five
- The World of Investing
- Build a strong foundation from which to climb
- Managing your emotions around investing
- Gather knowledge
- What you've learned
- Recommended Reading
Loved this course. It starts off by tackling your mindset towards finances which is pure brilliance. Then it is jam packed with practical exercises and too...Read More
Loved this course. It starts off by tackling your mindset towards finances which is pure brilliance. Then it is jam packed with practical exercises and tools. It makes you take your head out of the sand, work through the detail, get organised and come out with a big content smile and your shoulders a little further away from your ears. Be prepared to get to work and come out the other end equipped, empowered and feeling free.Read Less
I just finished the course. It is very powerful, covering all aspects of money ( The subconscious and the conscious) The main reason i got thise course was...Read More
I just finished the course. It is very powerful, covering all aspects of money ( The subconscious and the conscious) The main reason i got thise course was to remove any subconscious blocks around money. I believe the " 200 reasons for saving money " excercise is powerful. I will keep adding to the list and read it every day so that i get it drilled deep into my stubborn subconscious. :)Read Less
I never even looked at investing, I was so scared. I have to say, you got me picking up a book to read about the stock market! Great strategy about preservin...Read More
I never even looked at investing, I was so scared. I have to say, you got me picking up a book to read about the stock market! Great strategy about preserving principle from the man himself, Benjamin Graham. I love how you brought it all back to laymen terms, simplifying every process.Read Less
A good way to Re examine our hidden thought patterns, revealing emotional and judgemental responses that can hinder or help us - rewiring these patterns is c...Read More
A good way to Re examine our hidden thought patterns, revealing emotional and judgemental responses that can hinder or help us - rewiring these patterns is critical to releasing blockages to flow in our lives.Read Less